Our client wishes to hire a HR Manager to support the continued growth of the business as well as an expanding range of HR activities. The focus is on talent development and enabling operational efficiency and performance.
This is a newly created role and will be supported by a team of three people in the HR function;
- Enhance the use of HR informaton technology and systems to optimizse efficiency of HR
- Lead T&D and Continuous LLearning to improve performance
- Participate in wider operational projects and use HR expert knowledge to influence business outcomes
- Systems improvement
- Oversee all aspects of communications and engagement with employees
- Work closely with Divisional MD and liaise closely with Group / Corporate structure.
- At least 6 years experience in a senior HR role
- 3rd level Degree. CIPD qualified
- Positive attitude with proven experience of dealing with change management, employee relations and performance management matters
- TUPE experience is an advantage
- Polished and adaptabe communications style
- Preference for experience of working in services environment where the emphasis is on “people” and customers
For further information on this role, please contact Conor Harty at Harty Search & Selection;
Office – 061-414533