Our client specialises in Cloud, SaaS and enterprise software solutions and has enjoyed significant growth over the last five to six years, in particular.
The company now has a requirement for a Head of Customer Support who will lead a Global Customer Support team, comprised of 60 people and located in three main hubs in Limerick, India and the US, in delivering revenue opportunities and innovative services in areas such as;
- Product utilisation
- Customer requests
- Premium level support
- Cloud solutions
- Training, and;
- Consulting services
Reporting to the Director of Business Processes and Systems, this position will be based in Limerick and is likely to require up to 30% international travel.
- Lead the global support team in delivering a best in class service to customers against a defined set of KPIs.
- Develop and manage multi-channel/modal support delivery, including customer self-service, customer community, mobile and social media.
- Manage the goals, processes, and business KPIs regarding the performance of the organization in order to optimize customer satisfaction and the customer experience through efficient and timely issue resolution.
- Develop processes that exceed customer expectations, support delivery, and provide accurate, timely and detailed reports on operations metrics.
- Create and maintain a feedback loop integrated to the Product Management and Professional Services teams to improve service delivery, product performance and functionality.
- Lead senior level Escalation Forum for external customer/partner support issues.
- Improve customer experience by driving down overall customer contact rates, and meet or exceed all agreed upon service level and cost targets.
- Manage day to day Cloud operations, ensuring customers experience highest levels of performance and availability as defined under SLA’s.
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and procedures and provide Management and Operational Reporting to key Stakeholders/ Senior Management.
- Contribute to the continued development and support of the existing change capability through demonstration of best practice techniques and knowledge transfer.
- Support functional teams to build strong relationships with the end customer.
Value added capability:
- The provision of; (i) Technical leadership, (ii) Customer Support Leadership.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in managing teams of software support professionals in a Cloud or SaaS environment.
- Technically competent in SQL server or Oracle and database administration, mobile communications software.
- Commercially adept and possess a strong business acumen with a willingness to “think outside the box” in meeting and exceeding our Customer expectations.
- Process oriented, understanding business flows and requirements and can lead the team in developing systems solutions to meet business needs.
- Familiar with and have an understanding of software engineering principles and processes. Practical experience in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution and web services.
- A strong communicator with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- A team player who has demonstrated the ability to build relationships, collaborate and engage with colleagues cross functionally to build the business.
- Proven in developing innovative thinking and solutions in response to market and business challenges.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with experience in dealing with a wide range of people in a business environment.
- Excellent analytical and risk assessment skills and an ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information.
- Ability to adapt to change and manage/ lead a team in a rapidly changing environment.
- 5+ years’ experience leading global teams of software support professionals in a cloud or SaaS environment.
- Experience in leading a Revenue Generating operating unit.
- Must have stakeholder & resource management experience.
- Experience in managing teams of software customer support professionals.
- Experience with managing customer centric relationships.
- Experienced in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Experienced in the area of change management and governance.
For further information on this role, please contact Liam McDonnell at Harty Search & Selection;
Office – +353-61-414533