Our client specialises in robotic and automated manufacturing systems. Located in the Midwest of Ireland and selling into EU and US markets, the company now wishes to hire a Sales Operations Manager. The appointed person will lead a team of Technical Sales Engineers (3) and will work with the Business Development Director in shaping strategy, executing sales and developing / managing appropriate sales operations processes.
- Sales Process: Data Capture, CRM management, Sales Cycle, Pipeline Management, Sales Volume Forecasting and Post-Sales Analysis.
- Manage Technical Sales team (currently comprised of 3 people).
- Ensure sales team track and manage all sales inquiries to meet proposal commitment deadlines and meet targets.
- Review all project and costing proposals.
- Lead and motivate the technical sales team through effective communication and coaching in order to ensure the team is fully equipped to achieve optimum performance.
- Monitor performance of team members (bi-weekly basis and annual appraisal).
- Assist in the development and growth of sales team.
- Devise systematic approach to maintaining lasting partnerships with clients.
- Establish clear communication and reporting channels with executive leadership to ensure visibility on proposal progress and pipelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5+ years in similar role
- L8 Degree in Business or other relevant qualification (Desirable)
- People management experience
- Experience of working in the similar industry is preferable but not essential (medical devices, engineering solutions, automation, etc)
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Client focused, solutions focused.
- Commercial understanding
- Technical acumen preferred
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with team members
- Excellent communication skills
The company sells internationally but the travel aspect of the role is light.
For further information on this role, please contact Liam McDonnell at Harty Search & Selection;
Office – +353-61-414533