Based in the Midwest, our client is a well-known and successful engineering and automations company. Harty Search & Selection has been asked us to source suitable candidates for the position of Electrical Engineering Manager. Apart from managing the day to day operations of the Electrical Department at their primary design and manufacturing site, the appointment person will interface with customers and have responsibility for meeting customer needs and developing lasting partnerships.
- Responsible for the day to day activities of the Electrical Engineering department
- Responsible for planning and maintaining work systems and procedures that enable optimum performance of the team and the department
- Create and manage Electrical Department work plans
- Actively assist in embedding and promoting a culture of standardization and continuous improvement work processes
- Work with the Commercial department to ensure appropriate platform selection and costings at design and proposal stage.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop and performance manage the team to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve the best performance
- Work with HR to recruit, interview, select and hire the very best talent
- Maintain & Develop lasting partnerships with customers, technology partners, universities, etc.
- Represent Electrical Engineering team at management level
- 5+ years in a similar role or related role
- 3rd level primary Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- People Management experience a definite advantage.
For a more detailed job description and a confidential discussion, contact Liam on 061 414533 or email@example.com