Our client is a sizeable and established organisation and regarded as a market leader in it’s sector. The business now requires an experienced Senior HR Business Partner for their Cork based operations, involving two separate manufacturing plants. Reporting to the Divisional HR Manager, the appointed person will be responsible for managing processes and systems across the full HR spectrum; On-boarding, Industrial Relations, Talent Management and Retention, Recruitment, L&D and reward and recognition. There is a sizeable organisational change and Industrial Relations dimension to this role as well as the provision of pro-active HR support to the respective management teams.
- Delivery of all aspects of the Strategic and Operational Human Resource service to two designated manufacturing sites (125 employees in total)
- Proactively working with the respective Site Management teams to support the delivery of the business and site HR strategies.
- Engage and manage the IR agenda at the respective sites.
- Act as trusted first point of contact for key stakeholders in the business.
- Partner with function managers to effectively and efficiently source and retain high quality talent through recruitment best practice.
- Plan and assist the delivery of organisational change initiatives.
- Together with key stakeholders, enhance the capability of the teams through appropriate L&D and coaching.
- Provide advice to Managers in order to resolve employee relations and performance management issues.
- Ensure that the business optimises return on investment through effective utilisation of CORE HR system.
- 3rd Level Degree / Masters level qualification in Human Resources.
- 5+ years’ experience at HR Business Partner level to include exposure to a unionised environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Excellent experience of leading negotiations & deliver change in a unionised environment is essential;
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrated ability to obtain results through teamwork;
- Excellent working knowledge across all areas of HR and employment legislation;
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and effectively problem solve;
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude with a strong collaborative mindset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrix organisation structure.
Guideline Package: €60-65k; performance bonus and company pension. For more information, please contact Conor Harty – Office: 061 414533 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org